Battery-operated partial-flow Smoke Meter Module
for testing smoke and opacity emission of Diesel engine-equipped vehicles of
as full version for heavy-duty emission tests or as light version for
pre-check, diagnostic and repair.
by ASSEMBLAD OPA-KING
ready-for-working temperature-controlled smoke bench.
be used in conjunction with external pc running ASSEMBLAD software or connected to ASSEMBLAD Gas Analyzer for stand-alone combi emission test station.
for statutory tests. Recommended
for heavy-duty use.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
- Available as light version or full version including smoke shut-off valve.
- Capable to run any emission test procedure on Diesel engine-equipped vehicles of any kind.
- User-selectable operating modes: free acceleration, continuous, loaded, etc.
- ASSEMBLAD Service software available for remote monitoring.
- Battery-operated, light, handy and portable.
- Automatic zeroing function (typical 15 sec.).
- Fast warm-up time (typical 5 minutes) at power-on only.
- Easy and quick maintenance and calibration.
|Opacity||0 ÷ 9,99 (m-1)||0,01 (m-1)|
|Smoke||0 ÷ 9,99 %||0,1 %|
|Smoke temp.||0 ÷ 100 °C||0,1 °C|
|Bench temp.||0 ÷ 100 °C||0,1 °C|
|RPM (*)||0 ÷ 9999 rpm||1 rpm/1′|
|Oil Temp.(*)||0 ÷ 130 °C||0,1 °C|
|Power and size|
|Power supply||12V DC or 220V AC|